Registration opens January 9, 2012!
LD 2 week June 18 - July 1 $1,300 if paid by April 30
LD 3 week June 18 - July 7 $1,900 if paid by April 30
What attributes separate the NSIF from other debate institutes besides tuition as low as $1,300?
Success. Quality. Innovation. Value.
Success - While others boast success, Iowa defines success.
19 NFL Lincoln-Douglas National Champions
16 TOC Lincoln-Douglas National Champions
including the 2008 and 2009 TOC
Quality - An official program of the University of Iowa.
* One-on-one instruction with professional educators
* High-tech classrooms with access to computers
* Students can earn college credit while attending!
Innovation - Curriculum is based on individual student needs.
* Students have access to most successful Lincoln-Douglas coaches
* Diversity of lectures and seminars, development of cutting-edge
* The development of cutting-edge arguments
Value - We should enrich the students, not become rich.
* Institute is non-profit, we don't rent our space or have hidden fees
* Free printing, Free airport shuttle, 3 meals a day 7 days a week
* Complete set of "The Best of Iowa" a compilation of lab work so a student
goes home with the broadest range of arguments
* Save $200! Enroll and pay tuition by April 30 and
receive a $200 discount on tuition